Are you looking for information about How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S4? Here, we want to share for you a little tips about How to Factory Reset, How to Hard Reset, FTM Mode and Power Cycle on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
How To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
Please follow these steps:
- Master Reset – Using Phone Settings
- Touch Home Key > Settings > Privacy
- Touch Factory data reset
- Touch Reset phone. Check Erase SD card if you want to erase the memory card
- Touch Erase everything.
- Hard Reset – Using Android Recovery mode:
- Turn Phone off.
- Press and hold Volume up button then Press and hold Power button till a menu will come out “Android system recovery”.
- Use the Volume button to scroll up and down and use the Camera button to select (click on).
- Scroll down to “Wipe data/factory reset” and click on it.
- Scroll down to “Yes — delete all user data” and click on it.
- After “Data wipe complete” click on “reboot system now”.
- FTM mode:
- Turn Phone off
- Press and hold Volume down button then Press and hold Power button till a screen will come out and say “FTM”
- Power Cycle:
- Take out the back cover (Do not remove the battery)
- There is a small button right above the camera lens.
- Push the button, and that will power cycle your device without removing the battery.