Samsung Galaxy S4 is a great smartphone for playing games, watching videos, and web browsing. But sometimes, maybe you have a problem in connecting the Galaxy S4 to your TV. Here, we provide a little tips How to Connect the Samsung Galaxy S4 to HDTV using MHL Adapter.
MHL Adapter is the most fool-proof way to connect the Galaxy S4 to your HDTV, which is allows you to mirror everything you see on your phone’s screen on your television.
With the MHL you will get a good stereo sound and also an uninterrupted video connection. Here you’ll need the MHL-to-HDMI adapter and HDMI cable to set up. It’s suggested to use just enough cable, do not be too long, because it will causes a longer time to connect your phone to the TV.
Please follow these steps below:
How to Connect the Samsung Galaxy S4 to HDTV
- Plugs the MHL adapter to the microUSB port in your phone. There is a port on the side of your MHL adapter, connect the phone’s wall charger to the port.
- Plug your charger to the AC Power, connect your HDMI cable to the adapter and also connect the other end to the TV’s free port.
- Go to the Settings menu on your phone, navigate to My Device, Accessory, hit Audio Output, and choose Surround. That’s how to get the best audio quality settings.
- You may have noticed an option for Screen mirroring, you can use a Samsung Blu-ray player with AllShare Cast like the BD-F7500. The easiest way if your Galaxy S4 have a compatible with the Samsung’s 2013 smart TV.
- To connect wirelessly, go to phone’s Settings, tap on Connections, then Screen mirroring. Turn mirroring on to enable HDTV, Blu-ray player, or AllShare Hub should appear in the device list.