How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 – When your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge is slower running or maybe an error feels to be disturbing performance, do not worry, a fast factory reset could possibly assist refresh your smartphone. Whenever your password is missed, the same method may give your smartphones back to normal again.
☛ WARNING: Factory Reset change your device to its factory condition, It means all data on your smartphone will be deleted from the memory. Please backup before and do with your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge using Phone Settings
- Firstly, please open the Settings menu.
- Then choose Backup & Restore > Factory Data Reset.
- Now select Reset Device > Erase Everything.
- Confirm the warnings and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, please reboot your smartphone.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge using Recovery Mode
- Firstly, please turn off your device.
- Wait for a few seconds while your device is shutting down.
- Press and hold the Power, Volume Up and Home buttons simultaneously to get into Recovery mode.
- Use Volume keys to navigate and Power button to select an option in Recovery mode.
- Once in, from the main menu, using Power key, select Wipe data factory reset.
- If you want to clear app data cache too, choose Wipe cache partition. Clearing cache often fixes various software related issues.
- Once done, please go back to main recovery menu.
- Select Reboot system now.
- Finished, hope you enjoy!
Category: Tips & Tricks