For the owner of Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 and I9505, below are the steps to download and install Android 7.0 Nougat for your device via AOSP ROM.
- Firstly, you have to download Android 7.0 and Android Nougat Gapps from the download unit at the above and get them in your device’s internal storage.
- Then, turn your smartphone off.
- Now, go to recovery mode on your device, Press and hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power button concurrently for some seconds.
- When you are on TWRP recovery main menu, select the install option. Search for your downloaded AOSP Nougat 7.0 firmware, install it.
- Then, get back to TWRP menu, select the install option, search for the Android 7.0 Nougat Gappas package and flash it on your phone.
- When both Nougat 7.0 Gapps and Nougat 7.0 AOSP ROM have been positively flashed, restart your device.
So now you have knowledge to download and install Android 7.0 for your Galaxy S4 I9500 & I9505
series simultaneously. Thank you and hope you enjoy!